Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Can we all get along? Part 1

For the last several days I've been trying to draft, in my head, something about polarization. Mostly I've been thinking about it in the context of politics and policy, but this morning its relevance to Unitarian Universalism was brought home to me by some others.

I still want to write about this, but won't be able to for a few days, I suspect. So here are some thoughts on the topic from Lizard Eater and from Paul Oakley.

Update: One more post that ties into this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on this blog are moderated retroactively. Comments will be published immediately, but spam, slander, abuse personally directed at other commenters or at third parties, or comments that hijack the thread will be removed without further discussion, explanation or apology. Comments that I am unable to read (for whatever reason) will be deleted.

Comments that challenge the viewpoints expressed here within the bounds of civility and good manners are welcome. Blogger limits comments to 4,096 characters.