Monday, January 25, 2010

Some sermons

Of late I've been writing less and linking more. I expect that to continue for a while.

Three new links:

1. This Christmas sermon, and its prelude, resonate with me with their discussion of Keillor, appropriation, the intersection of UUism with Christianity, and more.

2. David Pyle's sermon yesterday was extraordinarily bracing and moving for me. Thanks, David. I needed that.

3. Ms. Kitty's MLK sermon a week ago wrapped some deep reflection in a fascinating lesson about King, leadership, and the time and place for everything.


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for thinking (or would it be linking) of me, DSD. I'm honored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. DSD... that sermon was preaching to myself as well as anyone else... I needed to "hear" that one too!

    Yours in Faith,

    David

    ReplyDelete

Comments on this blog are moderated retroactively. Comments will be published immediately, but spam, slander, abuse personally directed at other commenters or at third parties, or comments that hijack the thread will be removed without further discussion, explanation or apology. Comments that I am unable to read (for whatever reason) will be deleted.

Comments that challenge the viewpoints expressed here within the bounds of civility and good manners are welcome. Blogger limits comments to 4,096 characters.